All products sold by JDM California motors LLC are used and in working conditions.
In order to meet our warranty policy the products must be installed in its original condition as delivered.
Warranty terms and length vary by product. If you notice our products needs repairs before installation please advise us as soon as possible and return it back without any parts repaired or changed.
Check below explains the limited warranty length to each product :
· Engine (head & block only) 30 days limited warranty on replacement engines only .
· Automatic transmission, 30 days limited warranty
· Manual transmission, start up warranty during 10 days of purchase.
· Body parts, No warranty
· Wheels, No warranty
· Accessories, No warranty
· Seats, No warranty
· Coilover & suspension, No warranty
What is not covered
All engines external parts such as:
Intake and exhaust manifold, steering pump, carburetor, A/C compressor, alternator, distributor, starter, thermostat, belt hoses, clutch, flywheel, pulleys, wiring, computer ECU, turbocharger, fuel injector, gasket and all plastically equipped component. Or all or any engine component parts not mentioned here.
· All transmission automatic/manual external parts such as:
Sensors, solenoid, plugs and switches, torque converter, starter, clutch, flywheel, pressure plates or all or any part not mentioned here,
If any parts damaged or lost on delivery by transport company.
An item shipped does not carry any insurance, we strongly recommend upon receiving the goods, inspect for any damages to the packaging before signing in
All damages must be addressed to the driver and be written clearly to the receiving documents.
Failure to do so, there will be no claim accepted afterwards.
We file your claims on your behalf to the transport company, JDM California motors LLC is not responsible not liable for the claims if not approved.
· If the product damaged by client while transporting on his/her own vehicle or on his/her designated delivery person or company .
• If the engine or part not being installed by a professional garage .
(Require the official proof of the problem from the mechanic or garage whom the installation was performed).
• If the engine or transmission or any products redlined or heavily modified or competitively raced.
· If the engine or transmission or any our product being changed internally by aftermarket or Oem parts.
· Any of our product being modified or swapped or being changed internally. or beeing used in differnt chasis .we at no time accept the return of the projects cars .
• If due to insufficient amount of oil in the engine and transmission.
• If the engine is overheated, unless overheating is the direct result of the failure of an internal part of the engine.
• If the internal part or labor such as tune ups and adjustments in belts, hoses, filters, emission control devices spark plugs etc.
• Decrease in performance of any covered parts due to normal wear tear unless actual breakdown occurs.
· If damages occurs to the actual item or to its component during installation.
· Transportation charges.
· Labor charges.
• All Mazda motors as rotary motors and kl-ze, 13B are sold as is, there is no warranty, no return, no exchange.
If a product fails to confirm to this limited warranty, the product should be returned to the place of purchase (we do not cover the return expenses such as shipping charges or personal or hired driver fees). If Engine Parts determines that this product fails to conform to this warranty, it will be replace depending the avability of stock.
Claims will not be processed the same day; it may take up to 72 hours.
Who is entitle of the benefit of the warranty
Only the person that originally purchased the part "owns" the warranty. It cannot be transferred to anyone at any time. You will be required to provide your purchase receipt. If the receipt is not in your name, the warranty will be void.
All the problem must be reported within the 5 days upon receiving the product otherwise the warranty is void. the customer is responsible for all the freight charges for the item send back or replaced. All shipping charges are covered buy the buyer without any exceptions .we do not cover any emission test failure , it is 100% the responsibility of the client to check and verify the law and regulation of the emission test of their residing states/cities. Item shipped to an international location, the client is responsible to cover any custom charges, inspection fees, duty and taxes, freight charges and the refusal of the item by the authority back to our location of their country.
JDM CALIFORNIA MOTORS LLC is not responsible for any consequences or damages, waste of time, labor charges, inconvenience, or business or other consequential damages due to failure of our product.
No claim will be paid in regards to the installation of the incorrect part. The installer is responsible to check the part against the original and make sure it is correct before it is installed. Any claim for reimbursement for the installation of an incorrect part will be denied.
No claims will be paid in regards to the nonprofessional or non-certified mechanic installations.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
JDM California motors LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE PRODUCTS, OR INFORMATION.
PRODUCT AND SITE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Proper service and repair procedures are vital to the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of those performing the repairs and are not the responsibility of JDM California motors LLC. Are strongly recommended at all times to limit the possibility of personal injury or death or improper service which could damage the vehicle or compromise its safety.
SMOG & EMISSIONS:
JDM California motors LLC will NOT be held responsible for the failure of emissions or smog test. Please verify with your local authorities if the engine passes smog and emissions regulations in your state.
JDM imported engines and transmissions are for off road purposes , to make street legal client needs to take necessary measurment to meet the law and regulation of the residing states and verify with local authorities befor finalizing the saes . Jdm california motors is not taking any resposibilties if the engine failed to pass the smog .